Borvo Broth Campfire Chili
- 1 packet of Borvo Broth Instant Bone Broth (choose your preferred flavor)
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (15 oz) canned beans (black beans, kidney beans, or a mix), drained and rinsed
- 1 cup diced tomatoes (canned or fresh)
- 1/2 cup cooked ground meat (beef, turkey, or plant-based alternative)
- 1/2 cup diced bell peppers
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional toppings: shredded cheese, chopped cilantro, sour cream
- In a pot, heat a little oil over the campfire or camp stove.
- Add the diced onions and bell peppers and sauté until softened, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic, chili powder, and cumin. Cook for another minute until fragrant.
- Pour in the prepared Borvo Broth Instant Bone Broth and 2 cups of water.
- Add the diced tomatoes, cooked ground meat, and canned beans.
- Stir well and let the chili simmer for about 15-20 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld and the chili to thicken.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Ladle the Borvo Broth Campfire Chili into bowls.
- Top with optional toppings like shredded cheese, chopped cilantro, and a dollop of sour cream if desired.
- Enjoy the hearty and satisfying Borvo Broth Campfire Chili by the campfire glow.
This Borvo Broth Campfire Chili is a warm and comforting meal that's perfect for enjoying under the stars. Adjust the spice level and ingredients to your liking for a personalized camping culinary experience.